If you are looking for an enriching and energizing environment that cultivates teamwork, fun, collaboration in an overall close-knit family environment, you will find it at Inspire Kids Montessori. You will be supported by our leadership team and teachers in your career development.
Infant / Toddler Lead Teacher – Immediate Opening
The ideal candidate will have a Montessori Infant-Toddler credential along with teaching experience, as well as a good work ethic, strong classroom management skills, dependability, dedication, nurturing & caring personality, and a positive attitude.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Planning and implementing Montessori curriculum & lessons
Creating & maintaining a positive learning environment
Measuring & recording each child’s progress
Creating & maintaining good rapport with parents
Supervising, training and mentoring assistants
Benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance; paid Federal holidays; paid winter break (up to 10 days); 401(k)
We would love for you to consider joining our ever-growing team of excellent teachers, and be a part of our Inspire Kids Montessori Family! To apply send resume, cover letter & at least 2 professional references. Only qualified applicants need apply.
Infant / Toddler / Primary Assistant – Immediate Opening
If you are looking for an enriching and energizing environment to work in, you will find it at Inspire Kids Montessori!
Our culture is one that cultivates teamwork, fun, collaboration in an overall close-knit, family environment. The number one priority of our school is the safety and happiness of our students and staff. You will be supported by our leadership team of teachers and administrators in the development of the Nationally accredited Montessori Curriculum within your classroom, as well as in the development of your career.
We are seeking positive, vibrant, exciting, fun, team-players for both our beautiful campuses in Ahwatukee and Chandler. We would love for you to consider joining our ever-growing team of excellent teachers, and be a part of our Inspire Kids Montessori Family!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assisting teachers in the classrooms and taking care of our students (including supervising and caring for students aged 6 weeks through 6 years old, leading Circle Times & activities/projects, and cleaning & maintaining classrooms and bathrooms)
- Assisting with school preparations, including cleaning and clearing classrooms and common areas during deep cleaning periods and Teacher’s Work Days
The ideal candidate will:
- have had COVID-19 vaccinations
- have at least 1 year’s experience of working with infant, toddlers or preschoolers in a school setting
- be at least 21 years old & have a High School diploma
- have high work ethic, reliability and ability to work in team
- be able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities, to organize and to work independently
To apply please send your resume with at least two professional references. We would love to hear from you!
COVID-19 precautions: Limited access to school building, daily disinfecting & sanitizing, weekly deep disinfecting and sanitizing, twice daily temperature checks, mandated vaccinations for staff
CREATING SELF-INSPIRED LEARNERS
Inspire Kids Montessori’s mission is to inspire children to reach their full potential and to develop a lifelong love of learning in a safe and loving environment.